Apr 20, 2008

Taggie McTag Tag

A- Attached or single: Attached to my husband!
B- Best Friend: I have a few of those.
C- Cake or Pie: It depends on what kind.
D- Day of Choice: I think Saturdays, it used to be Fridays until Mark started working on the weekends. Boohoo!!
E- Essential Item (s): My wallet, wipes, diapers, kiddie snacks.
F- Favorite Color: Hmm, I like pink, red, blue, green. But I am a girl and my 3 year-old says I am supposed to like pink the most.
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms, but only the sour worms. I am not a fan of the gummies.
H- Hometown: Arvada, Colorado baby!! Because it rocks!
I- Indulgence(s): Talking on the phone to Val the majority of most days, candy, reading when I should do laundry and other such household chores.
J- January or July: July because January in Utah is depressing. Christmas is just over and the sun won't shine until April or May.
K- Kids: 3 and one on the way. Rosaline, we call her WB, Womb Baby.
L - Love what: My Husband, My kids, My family and My friends
M- Marriage Date: July 19, 2003, I always forget it. I am like a man!
N- Number: 58 because I was at a b-day party when I was 7 and guessed that there were 58 candies in the jar and I was right on the button!!
O- Oranges or Apples: I like apples a lot, but I love mandarin oranges!
P- Phobias or Fears: Bugs, my children getting hurt really bad(like serious injury), Fire
Q- Quote(s): "Mommy, you're going to have a baby for Christmas and it's going to be a girl because Gwendolyn needs a sister."-The Great Psychic Duncan! "Mommy! Mommy! I sure love you!"-Duncan
R- Reason To Smile: Liam's puppy dog eyes, Gwendolyn, in general, haha, and Mark charming me with his sweetness, and Duncan beating his parents at Wii bowling.
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Six: Jennie, Julianne, Hannah, Denise, Jeanette, Lori, and who ever else reads this blog!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I can be really loud and annoying. I used to have a ferocious temper, which has died down a ton since I got married.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: I likes my meat!
W- Worst Habit: Procrastination
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I've had many x-rays on my teeth. But I have had 6 ultrasounds, which are way more fun!!
Y- Your Favorite Food: I don't know, I like a lot of things. It depends on my food mood and whether or not I am prego.
Z- Zodiac: Cancer

No comments: