Feb 19, 2009

Here She Goes Again!!...

Well, I turned on the water for Gwenie(she can only reach her fingers to it standing on a stool) to entertain her while I got us all ready to go to the doctor. The sinks drains slowly, but I wasn't too worried about her doing anything with the water since she only sticks her fingers in it. Well, I go down to make a bottle for Rozzy and Duncan runs downstairs yelling, "Mommy, the phone was in the water!" Did I mention this was a brand new phone we bought with our tax return? Yeah, well it was. Luckily Duncan took the phone out of the water and brought it to me. I shook it out and am currently waiting for it to dry. Cross your fingers it still works, I threw our old phones away because they hardly worked anymore. Ahh, the terrible twos. What will happen next?

2 comments:

Marie Giles said...

Be sure to take the battery out to dry

The Cleverley's said...

I feel for ya. It's AMAZING what these two year olds will think of. Thank goodness my two year old hasn't thrown anything expensive in the sink yet. She just throws entire rolls of toilet paper in. Annoying but at least it's cheap.

P.S. I love the sink, it is an amazing plaything. Keeps them entertained for hours.