Mar 26, 2009

Duncan Birthday List...

We got this catalog for cheap gifts in the mail yesterday. Duncan was looking through it quietly by himself. Then suddenly he breaks into a giggle. I see the item and tell him what it is. He in all seriousness said, "I want it for my birthday." He genuinely wants it for his birthday. Here it is: http://www.collectionsetc.com/Commode_Charlie/product.aspx?productid=2409&srhe=1&Ntt=commode+charlie&productname=Commode_Charlie# I was going to just copy and paste the picture and description, but apparently they are worried that someone might steal this lovely gift idea and recreate it. You know, since it's what everyone wants in their home. Duncan is hoping that by me posting this on my blog someone will purchase this lovely gift for him. Do I have any takers?!

2 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Commode Charlie huh? I thought that it was going to be a potty training tool for Liam but when I see that Duncan wants it-it makes me wonder...what is with boys and potty humor?!? You know like Poo-Poo Dummy or something! Hahahaha

The Cleverley's said...

That is so funny. My dad got one of those for Christmas this year. Maybe I should see if he's willing to part with it!