Sep 24, 2010

36 weeks along


I am 36 weeks along. We finally ordered the car seat for the baby. I love it! We got a GREAT deal on it. It should arrive Thursday. We got the more expensive one because Graco has changed their cheaper carriers so that you can't adjust them from the front anymore. LAME, but c'est la vie. Now I feel a little more like this baby can come soon, now that we can legally take him home from the hospital if he is born like Tuesday or Wednesday, haha.
I had the joy and pleasure of my Group B strep test at my checkup today. If you all know what I am saying(clears throat). I am only down another 1/2 lb. today from last time. I am dialated to 1 1/2cm. :( , Mark hasn't been an active participant in this process, if you know what I mean, haha. I am 70% effaced and baby is head down, yay!! I told the Dr. that lately my limbs have been getting insanely itchy and she said it could be a gall bladder problem. She said we can't take this lightly and I need to get a blood test done to make sure I'm okay. Ugh! Cross your fingers folks!! I am ready to give this little dude his eviction notice. My Dr. will be out of town by the 13th, but she said if I don't have the baby by the 12th she will induce me so that she can still deliver my baby. She has delivered all of my children so far, so it's only fair to both of us that she should deliver this one.
I am getting excited!! I got some things I will need for the baby and for the hospital stay and for me. It's getting so real! Yay!! This evening I am having a ton of contractions. I am down with it! Let's get this party going!!

1 comment:

The Halls said...

Yay, two blogs!! You go girl. Where did you order the carseat from? Fingers crossed for a healthy gallbladder!