Oct 3, 2008

Hole in the Wall?...

Last night my husband and I were watching one of our shows that was recorded on the DVR. When it ended our channel was on Fox. No big deal except for the most ridiculously stupid annoying show ever to be broadcast on television. It's one of those fantastic show ideas from Japan. We all know that Japan has great TV show concepts! They have these two teams of women dressed in silver spandex suits(yes, I said silver spandex), a little swimming pool and a wall that slides across the floor and the pool with different shaped holes in it. Now don't you go on thinking that I actually sat and watched this show. It doesn't take long to get the concept of this stupid, stupid show. The spandexed out women get into different positions on the floor so that when the wall comes across they will fit through the hole and not fall into the pool. They get points for not getting pushed into the pool. I am sure all of you can see how much more intelligent you can become by watching this. I know my IQ went up 50 points.

4 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

well if you want a good show to watch instead of this stupid one, watch Opportunity Knocks, JD Roth a good family friend is the host and we LOVe this show!

Heather said...

That is so funny Danielle! Jon-Michael and I watched that for the first time last night too. (And yes, we actually watched it...) But I completely agree with you: dumbest show ever!

Jon-Michael said...

For the record, I fell asleep during the second episode. I think they should do a spin-off of this show, called "Hole in the Head." It would be a little more dramatic, interesting, and violent.

Hannah S said...

that's funny, my friend just blogged about the same thing. I think it's an odd show. Can't watch a whole episode.