Rosaline got her casts off today. I am sure she is glad to have them off, as am I, but she is fussy, really really fussy. I will blog about that more later. So I stole this tag from someone to take my mind off the stress of that situation. Here goes...
1. What time did you get up this morning? I woke up at 7:30am. I actually got up 15 minutes later. Stayed up too late, again...
2. Diamonds or pearls? I like them both a lot, but I don't mind that I don't have much in the way of either. I am simple and cheap like that, haha.
3. Last movie you saw at a cinema? I saw Eagle Eye. Double date with Mark's friend from work and his wife. I suppose I could call them my friends too. I sure like them! Here's to you Doug and Jana!!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Oh gosh! We have a DVR, so we record quite a few shows that we usually don't end up watching until the season is over, haha(too many children and no time!!). Pushing Daisies, House, Fringe, So You Think You Can Dance?, Criminal Minds, Law and Order: SVU, My Own Worst Enemy, America's Next Top Model, The Hills(pretend you didn't see those last two, seriously guilty pleasures of mine. what's wrong with me?!), Oprah, Dr. Phil, Masterpiece Theater(which is now suddenly just called Masterpiece, I will never understand that, Hello run-on!!), 17 Kids and Counting(no, I am not using this as my guide to having 18 kids! Will never happen!), and for comedies I prefer Tyra every now and again. I love that she acts like she knows how to parent and thinks that she's Oprah all at the same time!!
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? That would be a bowl of cereal or a muffin and some juice.
6. What is your middle name? Jolene, I know, it totally rocks! I used to tell people that was my name when I was little and my mom would always correct me. Curse you mother!!!
7. What food do you dislike? Fish/Seafood, fruitcake, crap, etc...
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I don't know. I think I am down with the um, Panic At the Disco. I am always singing my best to Travis. And I shake my groove thing to Loreena McKennitt in the fall.
9. What kind of car do you drive? I drive a Chrysler Town and Country. Pretty sweet eh?
10. Favorite sandwich? Reuben, Ham and Swiss(don't you know it Val!!), Turkey Bacon, French Dip, pretty much any sandwich that rocks and all sandwiches that I make.
11. What characteristic do you despise? Flatulence. Oh wait, characteristic, hmm. Dishonesty especially. Tell me the truth, even if you think I will be upset, I am pretty forgiving and understanding, so don't worry too much(unless you really screwed up, then I will just beat you within an inch of your life, which isn't that bad because you'd still be kickin' right?).
12. Favorite item of clothing? My sexy hot jeans that make me look too bootylicious for you babe, as they say in the g-funk world.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I would seriously have some Europe action going on all up in there. Russia, France, Denmark, Holland, British Isles, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, etc...
14. Are you an organized person? At heart, yes. Without children and an ADD husband, yes. My laundry is organized, my kitchen is organized. I organize before I clean. Used to drive my mom nuts. I am all about sorting and organizing, but there is not a lot of time for that these days. Ah, how I miss my youth...(PS-I still love my kids, haha)
15. Where would you retire to? Um, Colorado because that's where my homies' at yo!(An English teacher just fell down dead as I typed that last sentence.)
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Let me remember a birthday, hmm. They do get less exciting as you age. My last birthday I remember. I think I blogged about it. Go look it up so I don't have to type this.
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Use the little girls' room. Take out my contacts, brush, floss, PJ myself like nobody's business, throw my baby in bed(not literally, don't you go and call CPS on me now! They're already coming about Liam's black eye, Rosaline's leg casts, Gwendolyn's drunken stumble, Duncan's anger management issues, and my yelling, "Don't make me slap you like a red-headed step child!" out the front door in a towel and shower cap...
18. Farthest place you are tagging this?Everyone in the world can see this now1 I'm finally famous!
19. Person you expect to tag first? Someone who is totally cool.
20. When is your birthday? June 23rd. What's your social security number? Stop prying!
21 . Morning person or a night person? I enjoy staying up until midnight if I can last. I don't particularly like waking up early, but I am very chipper and chatty when I wake up. So many people have told me to shutup.
22. What is your shoe size? 7. I seriously think someone just stole my identity!
23. Pets? Um, no.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm pregnant! No just kidding. Wouldn't that have been funny? No, it wouldn't have! I am not a Duggar! I am a human being!!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? An EMT or a surgeon. I know, weird huh? I watched a lot of Rescue 911 as a kid! Thank you William Shatner!!
26. How are you today? Stressed, tired, I have a headache, I am wasting an hour of my time! Gosh! How are YOU today?! Don't ask if you don't want to know the TRUTH!
27. What is your favorite flower?hmm, ones that are pretty and smell good. My kids think my favorite is the dandelion. I hate that stupid weed. Don't tell them! Aaah!
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? The day when I am living in Colorado. Chillin' wit my friends, yo! Oh, and the day when I see my husband awake for more than a couple of hours.
30. What was the last thing you ate? I think I downed some Reese's Halloween candy. What? We have to make up for our lack of trick-or-treaters!
31.Why the heck did you feel the need to fill this out? I don't know! Stop picking on me!!
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink, because it proves I am not afraid of my feminine side...
33. How is the weather right now? Cold, dark, night.
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? ValerieRae! When isn't she the last person I spoke to on the phone?!
35. Favorite soft drink? Not really a fan of the drinks of softness.
36. Favorite restaurant?Olive Garden, Macaroni Grill, Chili's, Tucanos, Red Robin, not one of those restaurants that people say is so good because it costs a little more, but the food is not that good at all(Ottavio's in Provo, blech! Ramsay, help them!)
37. Hair color? Right now I am workin' the blond thing(or orange, as my color blind friend Valerie likes to call it).
38. What was your favorite toy as a child?Um, Barbie! Hell-o! Who can french braid Barbie's hair? I can!
39. Summer or Winter? I likes my winter before Christmas. I never want to see summer again after being pregnant in it again.
.41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Umm, Chocolate.
42. Coffee or tea? Frappicino mocha choca latta ya-ya! I have never had coffee or real tea and I don't really like herbal tea that much.
43. Do you want your friends to comment? Heck yes! I don't really get many comments, but I welcome the good, the bad, and the ugly. It's nice to know people like my crazy ramblings or that they think I am totally nuts and beyond all mental help.
44. When was the last time you cried? Today. It had been a while, so I thought, "Let's have a cry session and get all the yucky feelings out! Yay!"
45. What is under your bed? my kids, yeah, we totally ran out of room in our drawers.
46. What did you do last night? reheated some awesome leftover soup I made the night before and bedded the children. Talked with Val about how beating your children is totally cool and about how they really do like it. Then I did the ni-nite routine with Mark(read him a bedtime story, changed his diaper, tucked him in, etc...). Then I changed my diaper and went to bed.
47. What are you afraid of? Facebook not going back to the old facebook, LC getting back together with Heidi, my roots growing another two inches, and not seeing who wins Dancing With the Stars!!
48. Salty or sweet? Depends on my mood.(I know you all were just dying for that answer!)
49. How many keys on your key ring? Too many.
51. Favorite day of the week? I don't really have one. They all kind of blend together when Mark works everyday.
52. Do you make friends easily? I do, in Colorado. Something in the water in Utah must give me bad breath here and that just scares people away or something. Oh yeah, I am shy.
53. How many people will you tag? Everyone who reads this. It is only fair that the rest of the world should spend time on something as important as this.
54. How many people will comment? 1 and it will be Val because everyone else will only read it and pretend that they didn't because they don't realize the importance of this whole tag in the blogging world!
55. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yeah! And it's a good way to waste useful sleep/housework/work/school/children tending time.
Cheesy Spinach Pesto on Spaghetti
4 years ago