Dec 9, 2009

Death Has Not Come Upon Me

I have had one serious blog hiatus. I can't even believe it myself. We don't have a computer desk still, so it is a little hard for me, especially because I am weird and can't seem to do this on a laptop. We are moved in. We've had house guests. We are not unpacked. I am severely behind on my blogs. I haven't blogged summer birthdays, trip to Colorado, Dunc's first day of school, my dad's progress, Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc... Needless to say I will be playing serious catchup. I would totally start now, but alas, I don't know how to access my pictures from the other computer through this computer and Mark is not home to help me with that right now. I think later today or tonight will be the continuation of the "Danielle Smith Saga." I will blog! If I don't, I may lose my BFF as my BFF. Keep watching, keep waiting, keep a candlelight vigil. I know you all have missed me tremendously!!

2 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I couldn't believe that you posted and then you included me!

That is love. lalalalala with the throat!

Matt and Crush said...

I'll be anxiously awaiting said blog updates!